Air Lift Performance has recently announced changes to its lifetime warranty policy, but the new plan will only go into effect on 9/3/2021. All purchases before that date are still protected under the old warranty terms and conditions via a grandfather clause.
- Any Air Lift kit purchased before September 3rd, 2021 will retain the lifetime warranty.
- The 2-year warranty has been extended to a 4-year warranty for those who have purchased an Air Lift 3S/3P/3H management system + Air Lift suspension front and rear kits. This means: it must be a full kit to qualify.
- If you purchase an Air Lift 3S/3P/3H management system separately from your Air Lift front and rear suspension, within 45 days of each other, then you will also be eligible for the 4-year warranty on your management system.
- You MUST purchase an Air Lift Performance Front Kit and Rear Kit. You will qualify only if you purchase Air Lift Performance Series front kit and rear kit, Performance Series Rear kits without shocks, a set of 4 Dominator air springs, or the Slam Series kits.
- Air Lift Performance and Slam Series suspension kits will still have a 1-year warranty.
- Suspension 1-year warranties are extended to a 2-year warranty – if you purchased an Air Lift Performance air ride kit. In order to qualify you must have purchased Air Lift 3S/3P/3H management + Air Lift front and rear suspension.
- If you purchase an Air Lift 3S/3P/3H management system separately from your Air Lift front and rear suspension, within 45 days of each other, then you will also be eligible for the 2-year warranty on your suspension.
- You will qualify for the extended warranty if your suspension purchase includes the Air Lift Performance Series front kit and rear kit, Performance Series Rear kits without shocks, a set of 4 dominator air springs, or the Slam Series kits.
- To qualify for the extended warranty, the suspension purchase must include an Air Lift Performance front kit and rear kit. Performance Series rear kits without shocks and Slam Series kits, or a set of 4 Dominator air springs are all valid towards this qualification.
- Replacement parts for the 3S/3P/3H systems (harness, controller, manifold, etc) purchased individually will be given a 1-year warranty.
- All Viair air compressors will carry a 90-day warranty.
Frequently Asked Questions
If a part is replaced under warranty do I receive an extension on my warranty?
- Your warranty date does not reset if a part is replaced. The date is set from your original purchase date.
If I purchased a full kit with a different suspension brand, how does that affect my warranty length?
- You will receive a standard 2-year warranty. No other brands qualify for the 4-year warranty.
How do I register my system with Air Lift?
- Click this link to get started – https://www.airliftperformance.com/support/warranty-registration/
How can I create a warranty claim with Air Lift?
- Make sure your system is registered and visit – www.airliftperformance.com/support/warranty/